Our services include:
- Visa applications
- Temporary admission submissions
- Eligibility assessment for applications (document reviews)
- Business non-EEA hires; sponsor licensing, employee visa applications, immigration compliance etc.
- Representations at the UK Border Agency or overseas consulates
- Same day UK entry clearance visas
We also provide assistance with all types of entry clearance applications from overseas including:
- Points-Based System applications, Tiers 1, 2,4 and their dependants
- Further Leave to Remain or extension on applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain or enter (Permanent Residency)
- Nationality/Citizenship, as well as applications made under the EEA rules
All new clients undergo an initial assessment by a senior immigration practitioner via telephone, email or face to face, in order to establish what sort of assistance is required or if the client is eligible for a particular application.
We aim to be frank, understandable and informative in our assessment, so as to help you make a decision that is right for you, your family or your company. Contact us now to discuss how we can help make your dream a reality.
Our fee scale reflects our fees for all immigration advice and services that we are registered to provide to our clients.
However, should you wish to withdraw instructions part way through your immigration case we will charge you for all work we have undertaken on your behalf at our hourly rate. Please note that our organisation is not VAT registered. Therefore VAT @ 20% will not be added to the fees.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about our fixed fee service.